ConnectPort TS 8 serial servers provide secure, easy RS-232 or RS-232/422/485 (MEI model) serial-to-Ethernet integration of virtually any device into wired Ethernet networks.
The ConnectPort TS implements Digi’s patented RealPort COM port redirection software which provides local serial port functionality. The ConnectPort supports both hostinitiated and device-initiated RealPort connection modes. SSH, SSL, TCP and UDP connectivity are also supported to each port.
Management of the device is possible through Digi Remote Manager, web services, CLI and SNMP connectivity with mass configuration and customization tools available to preconfigure devices prior to deployment.
– Low latency connectivity for sensitive applications
– 8 RS-232 or software selectable RS-232/422/485 (MEI model) serial ports
– Dual IPv4/IPv6 stack
– Easy-to-use Python development environment for custom applications
– Tx/Rx LEDs per serial port
– Patented RealPort® technology for COM/TTY port control/ management
– Web proxy support
– Per user access controls
– Dedicated console port
– Digi Remote ManagerSM support
– SSL/TLS and SSHv2 for added security
Weitere Modelle „Software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports“ auf Anfrage.