AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with 24 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, while AnywhereUSB 8 Plus and AnywhereUSB 2 Plus are desktop or panel mountable units with eight or two ports, respectively, and support for Gigabit Ethernet.
AnywhereUSB can be coupled with Digi Remote Manager®, a web-based device configuration and security management platform, to help users reduce downtime. An intuitive user experience makes installation smooth and easy; with quick setup and configuration to monitor and maintain larger installations of remote Digi and third-party devices. For enterprise and industrial customers who need remote or local USB ports and the higher speeds of USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gigabit/10 Gigabit Ethernet, Digi AnywhereUSB Plus products give you an industry-leading connectivity solutio.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
– Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
– AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two power supplies and Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
– Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
– Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
– Supports Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor and manage devices
Model: Digi AnywhereUSB 24 Plus
Base Hardware: (2) RJ45 10/100/1 Gig/10 Gig Ethernet, (2) SFP+ Ports, (24) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A) Ports
Wi-Fi: Not Included
Remote Management: Digi Remote Manager
Power Connector: Dual AC Internal Power Supplies 100-240VAC, IEC 320 C14
Accessories: Includes 19” 1U rack ears (pre-attached)
Weitere Modelle auf Anfrage.