- Artikel-Nr.: 70001862
Easy, reliable serial-to-Ethernet and Modbus-to-Modbus/TCP connectivity for industrial automation applications.
Digi One IA provides reliable, cost-effective network connectivity for serial devices. This unobtrusive and easy- to-use serial server delivers serial-to-Ethernet connectivity to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Remote Terminal Units (RTUs), bar-code readers and other industrial devices.
Digi One IA supports most industrial automation protocols through TCP/UDP connections, serial bridging or COM port redirection using Digi’s patented RealPort® software. RealPort enables existing applications to communicate with serial devices over the Ethernet. By creating a Modbus bridge, multiple Modbus/TCP masters can share Modbus serial slaves, or Modbus serial masters can access Modbus/TCP slaves.
Digi One IA is easy to install locally or remotely. The IP address can be configured using DHCP, ARP-Ping or Setup, an application included with the installation CD that detects Digi One devices on the network. Using the web interface, users can configure advanced functions into their application.
– Patented RealPort for COM/TTY port control and management
– TCP/UDP Socket Services for broad device connectivity and application use
– Modbus serial to Modbus/TCP protocol conversion
– Switch selectable RS-232/422/485 for simple interfacing to any type of serial device
– Industrial DIN rail mounting for use in space- prohibitive control cabinets
– Galvanic isolation (between power and serial)
– Tunable for low latency or optimized throughput