- Artikel-Nr.: 70001851
Digi One SP provides a reliable, cost-effective way to connect any type of serial device to the Ethernet. Its compact design delivers cost-effective performance and capability in one of the smallest form factors available.
Digi One SP supports a wide range of protocols using serial tunneling, TCP/UDP connections or Digi’s patented RealPort® COM port redirector for remote native COM port access. RealPort enables existing applications to communicate, without modification, with serial devices over the Ethernet as if they were communicating over a serial cable. Digi One SP is easy to install locally or remotely. The IP address can be configured using DHCP, ARP-Ping or the Device Discovery Utility that utomatically detects all Digi One devices on the network. Using the web interface, users
can configure advanced functions into their application.
– Patented RealPort for COM/TTY port control and management
– TCP/UDP Socket Services for broad device connectivity and application use
– Auto-connect the serial device to networked server using raw, Telnet, rlogin
– Reverse Telnet for easy access of serial devices from network
– Switch selectable RS-232/422/485 for simple interfacing to any type of serial device
– Modem emulation allows support for devices designed only for modem communications